Release Notes for the GM - Mouse Behaviour Enhancements
- Support for 64-Bit Windows added. Both versions 32-Bit and 64-Bit are included in the same setup.
- Multi monitor support added.
- wheel message forwarding is more reliable now.
- Improvements in the setup.
- Now compiled with FreePascal instead of Delphi.
- Source code compiles with FreePascal version 2.7.x.
- Middle mouse button double click.
- Mouse wheel scrolls every window beneath the mouse pointer without clicking into it. This allows scrolling of background windows without bringing them to front.
- Rather simple, small and fast (the hook DLL is only 21 KB in size).
- The binaries included in the setup have been compiled using Delphi 5.0.
- Complete source code included.
- Source code compiles with any Delphi version.
- No third party units or components are needed to compile the source code.